Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Welcome to 6th Grade!

    Welcome!

    Hello 6th grade students and families! I am so excited to be one of your teachers this year. I will be teaching English and Science to all 6th grade, along with Literature and Religion to my homeroom class. Mrs. Riemenschneider and myself will be splitting teaching art. 

    A little bit about myself: 

    I am so happy to be teaching at Zion this year! In May, I graduated with my education degree from Illinois College in Jacksonville, IL where I was involved in all sorts of fun clubs and played softball. I have been involved in Lutheran schools since I was born as I went from preschool to 8th grade at St. John Ellisville. Along with that, both of my parents teach at Immanuel St. Charles, while my brother teaches at Trinity Jefferson City (this will make for some fun rivalry games)! Go Bobcats!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me: pdubberke@zionharvester.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Trip Fun!

  May 6-10  Best Choice  (Repeat article) In May, we welcome an educator from  Best Choice  to lead our Religion classes.  Through this pro...